HR Masterclass Series: Employment Law for HR Managers 2015 – PeopleBiz
Date(s) - 05/11/2015
As Australia’s leading HR publisher, we have put together a conference agenda that covers the legal issues that matter most to Australia’s HR profession. Employment Law for HR Managers delegates will hear from Australia’s top employment lawyers on the following topics:
- Performance management: How to discipline ‘toxic’ employees
- Manage the legal risks when dealing with ill and injured workers
- Unfair dismissal: rescissions, redundancies and abandonment
- Protect your organisation against adverse action claims
- Employee complaints: When are they actually ‘workplace rights’?
- Prepare an effective litigation strategy when cases are escalated to Court
Who attends the HR Masterclass Series:
Here’s what last year’s delegates said:
“Well worth the early start. Very informative and relevant.” – Lyn Pavel, Workplace Injury Manager, Challenge Community Services
“An excellent day with a good variety of relevant, topical presentations. Speakers were knowledgeable and engaging…Good value, I’m glad I attended.” – Prue Horne, HR Manager, Vantage Group
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions This event will be open until two days prior unless booked out earlier.
Please confirm with RCSA Learning Centre staff that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
RCSA Learning Centre
P: +02 9922 3477
F: +02 9922 3443
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Almost 80% of small businesses don’t have adequate workplace policies: Research - November 19, 2015
- HR outsourcing on the rise - November 16, 2015
- Fake LinkedIn accounts used to obtain member data - November 16, 2015