Workforce & Productivity Summit – PeopleBiz
Date(s) - 08/12/2015 - 09/12/2015
The AFR Workforce & Productivity Summit will investigate these critical questions through a series of keynotes, interviews and group discussions with some of the nation’s most insightful and influential figures.
The imperative to boost productivity growth is one of the most urgent and important policy issues facing our nation – and also one of the most complex, challenging and divisive. With Australia’s living standards at stake, there is a clear need to prepare for the future world of work at the government, industry and business levels. But when it comes to participation and productivity, what are our priorities? What is policy-amenable, and what must be left to the ingenuity of individual enterprises? And where will intervention have the most decisive impact and the greatest return on investment?
The AFR Workforce & Productivity Summit will investigate these critical questions through a series of keynotes, interviews and group discussions with some of the nation’s most insightful and influential figures. We expect an audience of 200+ business leaders, policy-makers, academics and stakeholder groups at what will be the year’s highest-level independent forum on productivity and workforce participation.
Topics for discussion include:
- Global megatrends shaping the future of work: demographic, cultural and economic imperatives
- Problem identification: why can’t we shift multi-factor productivity?
- Workplace relations and labour market flexibility: is regulation a barrier or an enabler?
- Tapping the growth and productivity potential of parents and carers, older workers, youth, and the long-term unemployed
- Leadership for a new era: how can we improve the quality of management?
- Enabling greater innovation and entrepreneurship in Australian businesses
- Are our education and training paradigms in sync with the needs of the future workplace?
- Policy and practice to support workforce development and skill utilisation
- Harnessing the power of diversity
- Recruitment, retention and performance management in the future world of work
For mor information Click here
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Almost 80% of small businesses don’t have adequate workplace policies: Research - November 19, 2015
- HR outsourcing on the rise - November 16, 2015
- Fake LinkedIn accounts used to obtain member data - November 16, 2015